- Never leave your car running or your keys in the ignition.
- Always roll up your windows and lock the car.
- Keep valuables out of plain view. Lock them up in the trunk or take them inside with you.
- Always carry your registration and insurance card with you.
- Don’t leave personal information in the car.
- Report anything stolen to law enforcement.
- Avoid parking in isolated areas.
- Keep your car in good working condition and keep the gas tank full.
Vehicle Safety Tips
Brochure optionsDownload PDF